Major Program Office is responsible for coordinating relevant resources of SUSTech, and attaching importance to project initiation, resource allocation, process management, assessment and evaluation, etc. Specific work contents are as follows:
1. responsible for overall planning, coordination, implementation, inspection and supervision of major projects in SUSTech.
2. making a good arrangement of the planning, demonstration and implementation of the integrated interdisciplinary development, major projects and platform construction.
3. organizing and formulating the fund allocation and financial management methods for major projects on campus, and establishing and improving the project management systems.
4. organizing the assessment and evaluation work of major projects on campus, so as to go through the inspection, evaluation and acceptance of major projects by related departments.
5. organizing the documentation of relevant working reports of major projects.
6. laying emphasis on communication and coordination with governments at all levels and relevant departments.
7. fulfilling other work arranged by the school.
Room 311/307, No. 4 Building, Innovation Park
Service Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Director: Wang Susheng
Standing Deputy Director: Wei Zhen
Address: No. 1088, Xueyuan Avenue, Xili Town, Nanshan District, Shenzhen, China | Postcode: 518055